The Executive Assistant will work alongside the Founder of an up-and-coming company and join a fast-growing team. This person will be responsible for administrative support to our Founder and team while working remotely with minimum supervision. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive and seeking a challenging role.
As an Executive Assistant you are required to have experience of fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including answering emails٫ scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. A strong Internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools like Zoom.
Pro Housekeepers is a leader in the Hygiene as a Service (HaaS) industry providing premium housekeeping for residential and commercial clients nationwide. Pro Housekeepers has the ability to scale more efficiently in new markets than any competitor by using proprietary software and creating custom solutions that integrate with client workflows. Background verified staff and rigorous training methodologies are implemented to assure the highest quality standards each and every time.
Executive Assistant responsibilities are:
- Organize communication via emails and phone calls
- Provide client support when necessary
- Organize meetings٫ travels and accommodations
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Serve as an HR partner and assist in the recruitment and onboarding processes, employee record keeping, training, etc.
- Create and review spreadsheets and keep online records
- Conduct market research upon request
- Maintaining KPI’s and other reports
- Facilitating follow-ups of business development deals
- Prepare presentations when necessary
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Help employees and contractors with their administrative queries
Executive Assistant requirements are:
- 2+ years’ experience of working on an Executive Assistant or other relevant position
- Excellent understanding of English, both written and verbal. Spanish fluency a plus.
- Must be a creative, high-energy, hands-on professional who can excel in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience with current technologies٫ like desktop sharing٫ cloud services and VoIP
- Good practical experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets٫ particularly Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling٫ particularly Outlook and Google Calendar
- Strong phone٫ email and instant messaging communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems on the fly
- High school diploma; additional qualification as an Administrator or Executive Assistant will be a bonus
- An individual looking to grow and be a part of the company for a longer-term commitment
Hours: 9AM-5PM – Monday through Friday
Paid vacation and holidays