The Executive Housekeeper supervises all housekeeping staff, responds to and services customer needs in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner. Responsible for the inventory of all amenities and customer supplies needed by the housekeeping staff. Plans and assigns all housekeeping work to their dedicated team.
• Adhere to all Pro Housekeepers, LLC. and property specific brand standards.
• Schedule housekeeping staff in accordance with occupancy forecasts.
• Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising all housekeeping and laundry staff in coordination with General Manager.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas, and for reporting to the maintenance department any deficiency in any room or public area, and all out of order equipment.
• Personally checks all properties after they have been cleaned.
• Inspect rooms and public area for cleanliness and adherence to Vision/Brand Standards.
• Reports all discrepancies found on the night auditor’s room report. Reports all incidents or strange occurrences that could be an indication of misdemeanors. Ensures that all key cards are returned to the secure designated area or front desk.
• Takes monthly inventories of all supplies and equipment.
• Knowledge of other departments, willingness to help – a team player.
• Act a liaison between operations team and housekeeping.
• Handles guest questions and comments in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Reward, discipline, and evaluate staff in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of OSHA procedures and training.
• Maintain a clean and professional image of uniforms, employees, and person.
• Must be responsible for security of customers, fellow employees and company assets.
• Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
• Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation available.
• Must be able to communicate effectively by writing, telephone and personal meeting situations.
• Must be organized, honest, and work well with others, and have an outgoing personality.
• Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
• Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far.
• Must speak in a clear, understandable voice and hear at a basic level, and understand English.