We Ensure Your Property Is Move-In or Move-Out Ready!
Call, email, or use our mobile app to pre-schedule Pro Housekeepers on move day or for your last-minute pre- and post-move cleaning needs!
Moving is stressful enough and there is always an unexpected surprise or two on move day. Late movers, not enough boxes, babysitter cancels, managing pets, and more. It’s a lot! Allow Pro Housekeepers to lighten your load by performing a like-new deep clean.
Our service includes cleaning up the inevitable moving debris such as tape and packing papers. Also, cleaning the blinds, oven, refrigerator, baseboards, and more. This ensures your home is like-new for the new owners and decreases the likelihood of cleaning-related deposit deductions. If needed, we can deep clean your home before staging it for sale and touch it up after it sells. We can also clean your new residence before you move in.
Even if you hired a moving company to pack and unpack, you will be busy organizing and settling into your new residence. The last thing you want to do in-between your move is clean your new home or apartment. If it’s not as clean as you want it to be or you are worried about disinfecting, Pro Housekeepers has you covered.
We bring all cleaning supplies and equipment with us and utilize HEPA filters, EPA-approved disinfectants, and green cleaning essentials per your request. If needed, we can help you unpack and organize your new home. We can also clean your old home or apartment after you move out.
We understand that you need your property to be tenant-ready ASAP. We also understand that move dates can fluctuate. Schedule us as soon as you have confirmed that your tenant has moved or after messy repairs and maintenance have been completed. In many cases, we can dispatch a team on the same day.
Our services include the deep cleaning required to ensure your home, condo, or apartment is pristine for your new tenants. We clean both short and long-term rentals, can provide housekeeping services for your tenants, and are the go-to cleaning company for many landlords.
Why Pro Housekeepers?
- Fully vetted and background-checked
- Insured up to $2,000,000
- Experienced and thoroughly trained
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Equipped with all supplies and equipment
- Green cleaning by request
- You can pre-schedule or book last minute
- Book by phone, email, or mobile app
Our standard move-in / move-out checklist is below. We can add on additional services if your property is furnished or if you would like help organizing your new home. We use extension dusters and window washers for any height taller than a 2-step step ladder.
- Wash and dust walls
- Dust ceilings
- Ceiling fan blades
- Light fixtures *if easily accessible
- Light switch panels
- Blinds, shutters, and mini blinds
- Vacuum valances *we don’t clean curtains
- Moldings, baseboards, woodwork, and windowsills
- Windows—standard and floor to ceiling, inside only
- Stovetop and drip pans
- Oven deep clean—inside, door, and range
- Refrigerator—door, top, and inside fridge and freezer
- Microwave—inside, door, and exposed exterior
- Washer and dryer—inside, door, and top
- Cabinets—doors, hardware, and interior
- Countertops and backsplashes
- Doors washed—front and back
- Bathtub and shower—tiles including grout cleaning if needed
- Toilet—deep clean inside and out
- Bathroom counter and vanity—inside and out
- Closets—shelves, drawers, racks, hooks, baseboards, corners, and floor
- Flooring—vacuumed, wood washed, or mopped *we don’t shampoo carpets
- Sweep garage
- Trash—removal of any leftover moving debris such as packing tape and cardboard *nothing large or excessively heavy.
- Before and after photos videos, highlighting any areas of concern that are beyond our scope of cleaning
- Washing and changing linens
- Patio, balcony, terrace, or deck
- Outdoor kitchen or living area
- Unpacking and organizing
- Extremely soiled residence may cost more *we will advise upon arrival
What is move-in / move-out cleaning?
Move-in or move-out cleaning is an ultra-deep clean that goes above and beyond our standard weekly housekeeping services. It is a methodical room-by-room and floor-to-ceiling clean of just about everything in your home or apartment.
This service is designed to lighten the load and ease the stress of those moving in or out and ensure the residence is clean and disinfected for the new tenants. Landlords hire us to ensure their property is tenant-ready ASAP, buyers and sellers hire us to make their old or new homes like new, and renters rely on us to increase the likelihood of receiving their full security deposit. While we don’t haul away excess items, we do cleanup standard lightweight trash.
Why not just clean the residence myself?
You certainly can! However, moving is stressful, and cleaning the place you are moving in and the place you are moving out of is just one more thing on your moving to-do list. Our services allow you to focus on your kids, family, and pets and settle into your new place. We provide the peace of mind that your new residence is clean and disinfected and that your old residence is like-new for the new tenants or homeowners.
How much does move-in or move-out cleaning cost?
This service is an ultra-deep clean, so it costs more than our weekly housekeeping services. Your cleaning rate is primarily determined by the square footage of your home and how many rooms need to be cleaned. We charge more for outdoor living spaces such as patios and outdoor kitchens. Add-on and specialty fees apply for washing and changing linens, helping you unpack and organize, or if the residence is extremely dirty.
How long will it take to clean pre- or post-moving out?
The Pro Housekeepers team is trained, tenured, and efficient. We will determine how many housekeepers are required based on your square footage and the condition of your residence. On average, we can clean 1,000 square feet per hour. We work with you to meet your scheduling needs. Pre-schedule us or schedule on short notice by email, phone, or our mobile app.