Embrace a unique opportunity to lead and shape the future of housekeeping services with Pro Housekeepers, a premier national service provider. We are actively searching for an Executive Housekeeper to manage and inspire our housekeeping staff across various active markets. Whether you're supervising personnel, coordinating with the General Manager, or ensuring the pristine condition of guest rooms and public areas, your role will be pivotal in achieving our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction. You'll be personally inspecting properties, handling inventory, and acting as a vital link between operations and housekeeping. An integral part of your role will also involve responding to customer inquiries in a friendly, courteous manner, as well as dealing with staff rewards, disciplinary actions, and evaluations. Knowledge of OSHA procedures and an unwavering commitment to the security of customers, colleagues, and company assets will be key. If you're organized, honest, outgoing, and a team player with a valid driver's license and dependable transportation, this could be the perfect fit for you. This full-time contract role requires excellent communication skills, a knack for physical tasks such as lifting and stretching, and fluency in English. Join us in making a meaningful difference in the housekeeping industry.
Job Category: Field Staff
Job Type: Contract / Full Time
Job Location: Active Markets
- Adhere to all Pro Housekeepers, LLC. and property specific brand standards.
- Schedule housekeeping staff in accordance with occupancy forecasts.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising all housekeeping and laundry staff in coordination with General Manager.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas, and for reporting to the maintenance department any deficiency in any room or public area, and all out of order equipment.
- Personally checks all properties after they have been cleaned.
- Inspect rooms and public area for cleanliness and adherence to Vision/Brand Standards.
- Reports all discrepancies found on the night auditor’s room report. Reports all incidents or strange occurrences that could be an indication of misdemeanors. Ensures that all key cards are returned to the secure designated area or front desk.
- Takes monthly inventories of all supplies and equipment.
- Knowledge of other departments, willingness to help – a team player.
- Act as liaison between operations team and housekeeping.
- Handles guest questions and comments in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Reward, discipline, and evaluate staff in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of OSHA procedures and training.
- Maintain a clean and professional image of uniforms, employees, and person.
- Must be responsible for security of customers, fellow employees and company assets.
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation available.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by writing, telephone and personal meeting situations.
- Must be organized, honest, and work well with others, and have an outgoing personality.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far.
- Must speak in a clear, understandable voice and hear at a basic level, and understand English.